In clearing space in my studio, yesterday I found a small notebook. It has a couple of stories in, and something else.
I guess I must have been a bit fed up at the time. Perhaps with publishers, who when you have a new book out send you the same old questionnaire with unimaginative questions and you fill in the same dull answers, again. Or maybe it was a survey by phone or online.
Anyway, I guess I had written one with the questions I one day hoped I would be asked. So, now I am asking you.
You can answer if you wish, either in comments below or on your own blog. Invite others also. And I will pick people now and again who leave answers and send some gleanings from my studio.. cards, badges, the odd book, a sliver of gold….
So, here goes:
- If you could see through someone else’s eyes who would that be?
- If you could see something one more time, what would that be?
- If you could make something, anything, what would you choose to make?
- How would you describe your desire?
- Do you make wishes?
- Do you dream?
- If you could develop a skill before you die what would you choose?
- Do you have any regrets? if the answer is no please move to question 8a.
8a. What are your regrets?
I love finding these old notebooks. Writing becomes memory, and you never know what treasure lies within.
I can do something with this, now.
This was in the pocket in the back of the book. Treasure.
I will fill in my own questionnaire some time. And I have more otterwords coming soon, and more inked creatures.
So, if you wish to answer any or all of the questions, please do.
Look forward to hearing from you.