Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Mrs Noah’s Pockets
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Newborn Child
- The Quiet Music of Gently Falling Snow
- The White Fox
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Author Archives: Jackie
Christmas is coming and the year seems to be slipping through my fingers. The new Help Musicians card is available for purchase from Help Musicians ( I don’t sell the cards myself, sorry) Back at the studio table again after … Continue reading
Tidying up and I found 2 proof sets, one for Tell me a dragon, with added dragons, one for One Cheetah, One Cherry. Into the auction they go… not as individual pages as the astonishing Fiona Dunbar has enough to … Continue reading
Walking this morning, the weather promising rain. Up the hill from Whitesands towards St Davids Head with π on a lead as I do not trust her on the cliffs. On the way three choughs flew overhead. At Porth Melgan … Continue reading
And people ask me “Did you have a nice time on your holiday?” and I smile and say, “yes thank you.” No, I don’t. I say, ‘it wasn’t a holiday, but thank you, yes, I had a lovely time’ and … Continue reading
Thank you Robin, for recording the talk at Blue Ginger. Listen if you will, but get yourself a cup of tea and a cat first. Thank you Sue at Blue Ginger for hosting such a lovely event and making such … Continue reading
Authors for Refugees are auctioning many, many things to raise money for those with nothing in our fractured world. I was asked to contribute something, a signed book, a sketch. I have chosen instead to open up my home. It … Continue reading
Morning sun slanted through the trees. In the field to the side of the house 5 deer, hinds with a fawn cropped the grass. We walked, down through the wood as thunder rumbled. The light was bright, the leaf canopy … Continue reading
Morning sun on the weathervane, peace and a beautiful sky. A mist lay in the dips of the land and birds gathered on wires like music notes. The light as we walked up the lane to the hill top was a soft … Continue reading
Morning was walking with Hannah, The White Cat, Rosie, Ivy and π, over the hill to look at the sea. Hannah is back from the first part of her yoga teacher training course with Cam Yoga, beginning to teach as … Continue reading