Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Author Archives: Jackie
When Nicola Davies said that she had booked herself in to the Druidstone Hotel for a few days I couldn’t help but gatecrash her serenity. It wasn’t that Nic was indulging herself in a holiday. She’s had a long term … Continue reading
Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Tell a friend
When Bear met Moth he was astonished by the dusty beauty of her wings. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it … Continue reading
A short walk to the hilltop, but once again rewarded with a snake! In the lane it was warm, sheltered from the wind, heavy with fresh elderflower scent. We walked up to the rock to sit for a while with … Continue reading
Early morning walking. Needing to tidy my head to focus on work. I decided that the best thing to do would be to look at things from the top. So I walked up the highest hill I could find. The … Continue reading
Yesterday I posted pictures on my blog of a small lead bear who has sat on my desk for years, travelled with me to events. I said that I had always thought he had lost his piano, but Jane, in … Continue reading
For the first time in years I have finished all the work I have to do. Well, not quite, but there is nothing that I can move forward with until I hear back from publishers. I have a manuscript with … Continue reading
Tuesday. After a weekend struggling with the usual monsters, thinking that this year I would have to apologise to Help Musicians, say that they would have to use an old design because I couldn’t draw, had no ideas, can’t paint … Continue reading
Yesterday all day I struggled with work. By the end of the day I knew that I needed to begin again. Clearing the head, looking for something, keeping down the panic. I was trying to paint this, which was a … Continue reading