For me it is just a quiet evening stroll across a couple of fields, low skimmed by swallows, to Adam’s studio. The kiln had been packed a few days ago and then fired, and had been cooling for almost 24 hours but was still hot. I always think it is such a brave thing to do, this public opening. There are so many things that can go wrong, like explosions in the kiln, or a collapse of the structure holding all in balance.
Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.