Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- A Year of Reading
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Mrs Noah’s Pockets
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Newborn Child
- The Quiet Music of Gently Falling Snow
- The White Fox
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tidying up my studio, I found this. It is completely unique, so hard to put a value on. To help, it has this. The jigsaw is wooden, small pieces, with some special shapes, whimsies. And, because I am tidying up … Continue reading
Inspired by the Scottish initiative to raise money to put The Lost Words in every school in Scotland Hereward Corbett has decided to see if the same can be done for Gloucestershire. When The Lost Words was born on 6th … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who has been part of this adventure. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments … Continue reading
This is now 98% funded on the stretched target. When the Lost Words was first published Jane Beaton had the idea to put a copy into every school in Scotland. She felt that the book could re-engage children with nature, … Continue reading
To all who have contributed towards the crowd funding initiative in Scotland, to buy a copy of The Lost Words for every primary school in Scotland, whether that contribution was £1 or £3000 you have my heartfelt thanks. The target … Continue reading
Home, from London, tired. It is a long way. With the sun shining I decided to walk on the beach and paint inky otters. The crowd funding is almost done. Five Days left. And I want to play with ink. … Continue reading
This was my day. Reading, Fugitive Pieces, before walking with dogs on the wide, tide out beach, taking a stone, visiting another. A post shared by Jackie Morris (@jackiemorrisartist) on Jan 30, 2018 at 9:36am PST Further along the … Continue reading
Let me tell you something, about otters and money, books and banks. Wonderful news today as Jane Beaton’s crowd funding initiative gets an extra couple of weeks to raise it’s target. And because in the process of this learning curve … Continue reading
The 500 word short story competition is once more open for entries. In the past these stories have been one of the sources used by the lexicographers of the Oxford Junior Dictionary. The words used in these stories are one … Continue reading