Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- A Year of Reading
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Mrs Noah’s Pockets
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Newborn Child
- The Quiet Music of Gently Falling Snow
- The White Fox
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Far away from home, hiding in a beautiful house, over the last few days I have settled to work, although I find myself painting when I should be writing. I’ve hung a bird feeder in the garden and have been … Continue reading
Listen. Coming soon. It is beautifully crafted with sonic space and human voices. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to … Continue reading
Days at home are precious. This is a short post, about two days, and about a book. Yesterday I took the dogs, walked through the woods and down to the sea. In this small part of the world where I … Continue reading
Comfort is so much what I turn to at the moment. I’ve a small book of grasses that I carry in my pocket, to learn the names of grass, and the comfort of books has always brought me peace. And … Continue reading
I have work in a mixed exhibition at The Canwood Gallery in Herefordshire. The exhibition is organised by St Michael’s Hospice an a percentage of the sale of all work goes to the hospice. I have 12 pieces in the … Continue reading
There is too little time to blog, but I’ve so many things that I am keeping ‘under my hat’ I need to let a few out. But first thing to say is that the exhibition at Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh … Continue reading
It’s taken a while, but I have finally got around to putting some signage on my van. Not as flamboyant as my old dragon van, but I think it looks quite elegant. Both vans were done by Sigma in Haverfordwest. … Continue reading
I met Tamsin Abbott first in the pages of Earth Pathways Diary. Her work shone out from the pages. We met in person at Art in Action and became friends, and so we met Mike Abbott, her husband. I’ve stayed … Continue reading
On the way to ‘being on holiday’ we called in at Booth’s Bookshop in Hay, to sign books and pick up a painting. And then we wove our way to a place near Cradley, a beautiful place with a view … Continue reading