Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
And Little P said, “Let’s go to the sea.” And Mary said “Please, can we?” And I said yes. So Me and Little P and Mary went down to the sea to see. It was cold at the sea so … Continue reading
The day had been frustrating, wet, cold. Not enough work done. Visit to the vet with sick cat. Worry. And on top of it all we were going out. One of those rain washed evenings when you want to stay … Continue reading
Over the past couple of years I have travelled approximately 10 000 miles around the UK working in galleries and independent bookshops. I have been told wonderful stories and met amazing people. Now it is time for me to stay … Continue reading
She’s travelled far, was born in 1998. Underneath the wrap she is red, an old Coca Cola delivery van. Before she was mine Ffion drove her. Once she was shiny bright. Now she’s for sale. I have driven from west … Continue reading
From Tiverton we drove to Slimbridge, where the van came to rest in a beautiful farm b&b. We had to wait a while and Mr Stenham found what we thought was a quiet country pub, The Old Badger. 6pm, Friday … Continue reading
From 4th Nov until 13th January I will be exhibiting work at the National Botanic Gardens of Wales, near Carmarthen in Wales. Work includes drawings, two paintings of peregrines and work from Song of the Golden Hare. Books are for … Continue reading
It seems a long way off, but then it creeps slowly forward like a monster and before you know it, it’s Christmas. So, ideas. Well, idea really. Jigsaws. 40 piece jigsaws make an alternative from cheap crackers to put beside … Continue reading
Then one day they all set off on an adventure, Mr Stenham, the artist lady and All the Bears in the Wild Wide World with Little P and Mary, Queen of the Bears. They went in the Dragon Van. It … Continue reading
Pen Heaven asked James Mayhew and myself to judge a competition. It’s not often I agree to this kind of thing. Pen Heaven have beautiful pens, inks, journals. So, if you feel like playing with in have a look at … Continue reading