Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Pen Heaven asked James Mayhew and myself to judge a competition. It’s not often I agree to this kind of thing. Pen Heaven have beautiful pens, inks, journals. So, if you feel like playing with in have a look at … Continue reading
To order Christmas cards and calendars from Help Musicians, visit their website. The calendar showcases some of the old designs from Christmas Cards but also paintings. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit … Continue reading
You ask, do I walk where The White Cat walks? Well, yes. Not always, but sometimes. Today I did. The weather was warm, the sky blue, and the little people of the air were restless with autumn. Cobwebs hung across the … Continue reading
I am The White Cat and I walk with dogs, over the hills and far away. I walk where the air is still, where the only sound is the rattle of wings and the calls of the tumbling ravens overhead. … Continue reading
Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Tell a friend
I am tidying up my studio. And believe me it needs tidying. I am getting rid of things, some out into the bin, some disposed of in a more useful and creative way. So, I have decided to auction the … Continue reading
Tamsin Abbott came to visit. Something About a Bear was written in Tamsin’s garden, when I stayed there one beautiful warm day or two. The book is dedicated to Tamsin and her husband Mike and their children. While she was … Continue reading
Yesterday evening saw the launch of both Cat Walk and Something About a Bear at Solva Woollen Mill. Thanks everyone for coming and all who bought books as well as the wonderful staff at the mill for making it so … Continue reading
Up the hill, down to the sea, along the pathway between land, sea and sky, walking with cats, and the eel hound of sleek beauty, and Tamsin and Bella and The White Cat. And little Elmo came too. With special … Continue reading