Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Mrs Noah’s Pockets
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Newborn Child
- The Quiet Music of Gently Falling Snow
- The White Fox
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Today, two cards. Leave a comment on the blog, and I will choose two people who comment to send the cards to. The cards are from here: Solva Woollen Mill Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook … Continue reading
I rather like post, and postcards. So, for a while my blog posts will be written on postcards and at the end of each day I will post the card to someone who comments on my blog. Just leave a … Continue reading
Or maybe two days. Each much the same as the other. Awake at 6.30. Fed cats, took coffee back to bed and became trapped in the pages of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Walked on the beach, slowly, thinking, watching … Continue reading
I am moving from week to week in a whirl, painting. The deadline for The Lost Words is not until April, but between now and then there is so much work to do and the work is so utterly absorbing … Continue reading
Christmas is coming and the year seems to be slipping through my fingers. The new Help Musicians card is available for purchase from Help Musicians ( I don’t sell the cards myself, sorry) Back at the studio table again after … Continue reading
Tidying up and I found 2 proof sets, one for Tell me a dragon, with added dragons, one for One Cheetah, One Cherry. Into the auction they go… not as individual pages as the astonishing Fiona Dunbar has enough to … Continue reading
Walking this morning, the weather promising rain. Up the hill from Whitesands towards St Davids Head with π on a lead as I do not trust her on the cliffs. On the way three choughs flew overhead. At Porth Melgan … Continue reading
And people ask me “Did you have a nice time on your holiday?” and I smile and say, “yes thank you.” No, I don’t. I say, ‘it wasn’t a holiday, but thank you, yes, I had a lovely time’ and … Continue reading
Thank you Robin, for recording the talk at Blue Ginger. Listen if you will, but get yourself a cup of tea and a cat first. Thank you Sue at Blue Ginger for hosting such a lovely event and making such … Continue reading