Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I walked the land this morning, with The White Cat and The Grey Dog. As we walked I thought. It’s easy to think in the company of animals. I thought about the work I have to do, and I thought … Continue reading
The best days begin with reading. And I have been trapped in Fairyland with Thomas the Rhymer by Ellen Kushner, a glorious book. Next, a walk. A short walk to the top of the hill and for the first time … Continue reading
The White Cat has obviously been taking lessons from David Attenborough. Here he is, commenting on seals in Pembrokeshire: Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr … Continue reading
This weekend saw the launch of The Wild Swans into the world. To mark the occasion I spent the day at Solva Woollen Mill, reading, knitting, talking, signing books. And people joined me, with and without their knitting. There is … Continue reading
You could stop all the clocks, make white doves wear black satin bows, but life continues and there is another small cat shaped hole in my heart as Leopard didn’t make it yesterday. His jaw was too broken, too tiny, … Continue reading
Last year I was interviewed for The Summer Reading Challenge. At the time was beginning to work on The Wild Swans. Tomorrow the book is launched from Solva Woollen Mill. All f these questions would be answered differently now. But … Continue reading
I wanted to write a blog post to thank everyone for their support for me and my cat, Leopard, during a difficult couple of weeks. For those who don’t know, he disappeared Monday 7th for 5 days and came home … Continue reading
When Davina from Number Seven Dulverton came to St Davids for a holiday I invited her in to wander around in my studio. As a result she took some lovely photographs and I invited her to write a guest blogpost. … Continue reading
These five fragments of abandoned paintings will be going to Blue Ginger Gallery, Cradley, near Malvern for their auction. 100% of the money raised goes to Acorn’s Children’s Hospice. My pieces will be signed on the back and I will … Continue reading