Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Mrs Noah’s Pockets
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Newborn Child
- The Quiet Music of Gently Falling Snow
- The White Fox
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The head of a teasel, russet against a winter sky. Bracken in autumn, tangled in hedges. A toffee waffle. Pi. Someone once said that my blog ( which I began years ago in 2005) reminded them of The Pillowbook of … Continue reading
A story. A small gift. It’s all I have to give you. The Soul Jar. His herd of cows was small. Each day he walked them to grass. Each night he brought them home to the safety of the ring … Continue reading
Now and again I give work to charity auctions and there have been a fair few over the past few weeks. The above piece has 3 days to go at auction to raise money for a hospice, and here is … Continue reading
First, on the way, like dark accidental calligraphy, a bird, on a wire. Beautiful. Sad. It flew. At the beach to clear the fire from inside my head. With friends. We played with water and light today. And with time. … Continue reading
And so the sea reminds me, in between the wave roll, in its silvered colours, of a story. A man, alone, in his cottage. He has forgotten how to be with people, so long has he been alone. On this … Continue reading
Betsi loves cats. She was born loving cats. And Claire and I haven’t seen each other for far too long and our working timetables mean that we don’t see each other. So, what to do. Well, Betsi has been reading … Continue reading
Walking, and the clouds have rolled back to leave the day bright. I head off to the apple tree with camera and dogs. Here the golden grass crosshatches the land. The apple tree is like a gift. Small apples, sweet, … Continue reading
Today, two cards. Leave a comment on the blog, and I will choose two people who comment to send the cards to. The cards are from here: Solva Woollen Mill Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook … Continue reading
I rather like post, and postcards. So, for a while my blog posts will be written on postcards and at the end of each day I will post the card to someone who comments on my blog. Just leave a … Continue reading