Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I made this, for Robin Hobb, with the help of Natasha Bardon, Emma Coode, Jane Johnson and Dominic Forbes. Harper Collins dress fantasy Fiction in beautiful clothing making brilliant reads beautifully covetous. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this … Continue reading
Thank you The Reading Agency for choosing me as their Author of the Month. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe … Continue reading
Next week I will be packing and traveling to Art in Action. For anyone who doesn’t know it, hasn’t been it is THE most amazing feast of beauty and art. Here’s links to a few past ones. 2009 2010 2012 … Continue reading
The irony is it all started with a ginger cat. You know how something brews away at the back of your mind and then all of a sudden motivation strikes and good things happen? Well, one day, in a bookshop … Continue reading
…went to the library and saw some dragons. I talked to lots of children, mostly about dragons, sometimes about cats. Mary and I met a pirate … Continue reading
Mary said, “What’s a library?” And I said, “Well, it’s like a big house where there are lots of books. Some people are lucky to have private libraries at home, but not many people. And some schools have libraries. And … Continue reading
On Tuesday the wonderful 3Lanes Courier company transported a whole whyr of dragons from Torquay to Hornsey Library, where they have settled all over the walls and in the windows. The paintings will be there for a while and I … Continue reading
It is #IBW2014 this week. For those not in the book trade this means nothing. Independent Booksellers Week. So, here is a short story about one, or maybe it’s a book review. Over the last year and a half I … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year’s card for Help Musicians I moved my desks in my studio. I do this sometimes. It’s a restlessness. Something to do with settling in to new work after a long period of working. A … Continue reading