It is always difficult to find the way in to a new book, and using new paints too. Settling to work when my head is full with woodblocks and lino doesn’t help. So, as I was painting the running of hares questions were being asked and answers found, which was good, but now it needs to be re-worked from scratch to make it right. I have put it to one side and begun another piece.
Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.