Both of these paintings are in the tower at Oriel y Parc as part of my exhibition there that runs until end Jan ( closed for a week over Christmas, and Sundays, open 9.30 – 4 every other day) Meanwhile, in Korea, a different cover to everywhere else, but I love to see my words in different languages and am fascinated by the spread of stories around the world.
Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.