Lovely Andy English saw me struggling with my printmaking and has sent through some samples of smooth beautiful paper for printmaking AND a lovely otter proof which is just beautiful. Itching to get back to the blocks and to learning.
Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.