Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
Tag Archives: book review
Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Tell a friend
You’re only young once, they say, but doesn’t it go on for a long time? More years than you can bear. Hilary Mantel, An Experiment in Love. It sat on the shelf beside my bed for a while. In between … Continue reading
The Ice Bear and Lord of the Forest in complex Chinese. The text looks beautiful with the pictures. So looking forward to seeing the Japanese copy of The Ice Bear. Also two books to review: The Feral Child by Che … Continue reading