Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
Tag Archives: books
A question, asked on facebook, brought a storm of answers and a wander back through memory. What is the first novel that you can remember reading? One of my first was Call of the Wild by Jack London, but one … Continue reading