Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
Tag Archives: books
Some time ago I was asked by Robin Hobb to join in a birthday party. A secret game. Robin, in the fashion of Hobbits and Winnie the Pooh, was giving away presents for her birthday. Signed books. But because she … Continue reading
A question, asked on facebook, brought a storm of answers and a wander back through memory. What is the first novel that you can remember reading? One of my first was Call of the Wild by Jack London, but one … Continue reading