Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Tag Archives: exhibitions
Tamsin Abbott started it all. She had the idea to have a show of some of the work of the Sisterhood of Ruralists, with invited friends, at Blue Ginger. So she came up with a title and put in all … Continue reading
Little Buckland Gallery: a mixed exhibition of work by various artists including ceramics, glass, jewellery, photography, sculpture and textiles. 3rd-18th November 2012 Opening 4th Nov 12-2 pm. Little Buckland Gallery, Broadway, Worcestershire WR12 7JH t: 01242 702809 or email Niki. … Continue reading
Postcards have been delivered to Solva Woollen Mill. There I found that cats were beginning to prowl. There is a small shrine to I Am Cat. And I just loved Anna’s tribute to the olympics. So, on 8th August from … Continue reading
Dragged out of my studio, away from my sketchbook, to the opening of The Graham Sutherland Exhibition at Oriel y Parc. I went reluctantly. So much to do this year now and seem to be getting nowhere with my work. … Continue reading
One minute I am trying to get my work in to the Royal Academy of Art Summer Exhibition and the next I am putting it in the shed. Well, The Shed, not just any shed, in Porthgain, Pembrokeshire. For a … Continue reading
The day began a couple of hours before the sunrise. It took three days to put the exhibition at Oriel Y Parc up, three days to take it down. In between those six days much has happened. These are some … Continue reading
Today there were two ‘meetings’ in the room next door to my studio. I have always found it hard to work with people around me, but I fixed my concentration on what I was trying to paint in the morning … Continue reading
Both of these paintings are in the tower at Oriel y Parc as part of my exhibition there that runs until end Jan ( closed for a week over Christmas, and Sundays, open 9.30 – 4 every other day) Meanwhile, … Continue reading