Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- A Year of Reading
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- A Hole in the Sky
- East of the Sun, West of the Moon: in between the lines.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- I am Cat: Walking through dreams.
- Mrs Noah’s Pockets
- One Cheetah, One Cherry
- Something About a Bear.
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Cat and the Fiddle
- The Lost Words; A spell of words by Robert MacFarlane.
- The Newborn Child
- The Quiet Music of Gently Falling Snow
- The White Fox
- The Wild Swans
- Walking with Cats ( Working title)
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Dragons in Torquay Museum
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- Mary Bear and Friends.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- The House of Golden Dreams.
Tag Archives: ink
I have not laughed so much when painting for many years. Next time I will try and concentrate more on getting the right density of ink, freedom of line, contemplation of cat and the nature of cat and the shape … Continue reading
Although for the most part I am concentrating on East of the Sun there are times when it is important to break away. Wolves have been prowling the rooms in my mind for some time now. Big wolves. Wolves made … Continue reading
Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Tell a friend
Playing with ink and sketching for a painting, I decided that it was time to have a ‘giveaway’ on my facebook page. So, to win this drawing: go to The House of Golden Dreams, ‘like’ the page and share the … Continue reading
In descending order: Skulk: Red Fox. Japanese ink and brush on card. Two Sparrows: Japanese ink and brush on card. Fly: Japanese ink and brush on card. Hare: Indian ink and bamboo pen with Japanese ink and brush wash, on … Continue reading
Learning new things, like how to edit photos with new software ( thanks to my son who suggested that instead of investing in photoshop I use GIMP, and open source program that is free). Makes my head hurt trying to … Continue reading
Ink drawings and other work for sale at The House of Golden Dreams. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe … Continue reading