Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
Tag Archives: James Mayhew
On Sunday afternoon I will be reading and talking about books and drawing in Seaways Bookshop, Fishguard. I will read The song of the Golden Hare and Little Evie in the Darkwoods, if the audience is not too young. As … Continue reading
People often ask me where I get my inspiration. It comes sometimes from the most unlikely places. Last year I worked at the Pop Up Festival in London. My first event was in The Grant Museum. The museum itself is … Continue reading