Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
Tag Archives: Japan
Resting, in between paintings for Song of the Golden Hare, working on a lino for an exhibition in Japan. Small pieces, displayed as fridge magnets. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share … Continue reading