Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
- What’s all the paperboat stuff about? Or: Living with a Playful Heart.
Tag Archives: lino
Before Christmas I gathered together many of the paintings of bears I had worked on over the 30 years in which I have been an artist. In doing so I started sketching again, new bears. As an experiment I have … Continue reading
One angel cat, wood engraving, Two Foxes, Inari, linocuts, Three: Friends, linocut. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it … Continue reading
Resting, in between paintings for Song of the Golden Hare, working on a lino for an exhibition in Japan. Small pieces, displayed as fridge magnets. Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share … Continue reading
A long time ago, when I was at college I produced a series of lino cut images. They made up a large part of my final exhibition at college. When I left college and went to work in London, because … Continue reading