Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
Tag Archives: musicians benevolent fund
Blog this! Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Tell a friend
A long time ago I was asked to design 8 cards for a company called Snap. Then I was asked to do another 8 for a company called Paperlink. Until then I had worked at part time jobs to pay … Continue reading
I think I am ‘in between books’. East of the Sun seems to be really finished this time. ‘ThePanda’s Child’ is waiting impatiently in the wings tapping its panda foot and ‘Little Dragon Small and the Search for Story’ is buzzing … Continue reading