Jackie Morris/ website etc
Things I love
Follow on Bloglovin’
- Artique, Tetbury. A small piece of India in the Cotswold Hills.
- Bears: 30 years of painting them.
- Book List.
- Books in their natural habitat.
- Day of the Desk.
- Exhibitions and Festivals etc.
- Fishing in a river a thousand miles away.
- How the Whale Became by Ted Hughes
- My paintings in their natural habitat
- Song of the Golden Hare
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan.
Tag Archives: The Sisterhood of Ruralists
Postcards have been delivered to Solva Woollen Mill. There I found that cats were beginning to prowl. There is a small shrine to I Am Cat. And I just loved Anna’s tribute to the olympics. So, on 8th August from … Continue reading